Moe uae interview

I have an interview on march 31st for physics teaching position. Is anybody there to attend the interview.Also suggest how to crack it??

Where are you attending your interview?

Hi

In mumbai

Me too. .

When? For physics

Hi has anyone interviewed in march 2019 in India received confirmation mail

i  was  interviewed on april 1 st at mumbai for biology. i have not got any mail yet.

Thanks for letting me know.We can keep each other updated on further progress

Even I had my interview on the same day at trident Mumbai

Let us wait and hope for the best.

Hi... Shweta... Wishing u all the best... Shall we have to go thru any medical in. India.. Before going to uae?

Thanks for your wishes.I have heard that medical is done in uae only  but i am not sure.

Hi Remya ? Are you from Kerala ? Did you get your final result ? I am also waiting for that . Kindly reply

ShwetaNy wrote:

Thanks for your wishes.I have heard that medical is done in uae only  but i am not sure.

U r from which consultancy?

Hi...I am from worldteacher agency.Waiting for the results of interview .

Hi friends,

I'm Sajna! I had attended interview at Mumbai on April 1st. Waiting for the results. Or are the results out?

no.

ShwetaNy wrote:

Hi...I am from worldteacher agency.Waiting for the results of interview .

OK... Which subject?

Sajham wrote:

Hi friends,

I'm Sajna! I had attended interview at Mumbai on April 1st. Waiting for the results. Or are the results out?

OK... Which subject?

Hi dears I am chinnu and I also attended moe interview in Mumbai on April 1. Nw waiting for result. My agency is world teachers. Is there any one frm this agency?  My subject is biology. If the result is out pls inform

Even I faced interview there for biology. Me too waiting

Ur agency

teach away

K dear did u contact them wht they r saying

no. she told that day itself that once the results they receive from moe, she will mail me.

I have heard that world teachers published their results and only one was selected who has prior abroad experience I dnt knw if this was correct or not.  If anyone has information regarding this pls inform

Whtz ur subject

English

Hi, I'm also with World Teachers and did my interview on 31st March at Mumbai for Design and Technology position. Not heard from them yet. Did you confirm this with them?

I have mailed them twice but no reply

Ohh k.. Do update further. I will also follow up.

hi..i had attended the interview 31 march in Mumbi for biology teacher and waiting for the result. Has anyone got the results yet??

Even me. Same subject same day in Mumbai itself

Hi Anu
I am Nidhi from Delhi....I had given my interview in Delhi for Physics on 30th....I think we all are in the same boat....eagerly waiting for the result...lets keep updating each other

I also attended interview for Biology on March 31. There is no updates.

Me too attended interview for biology at Mumbai, till now no updates.

Not yet

Me too was at mumbai for biology interview, if any updates v can discuss in Watspp ***

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi friends..

Any news??

me too  waiting for the result for biology