Permisso Di soggiorno


I am Kavi, I completed my masters in Italy and now I am working here as well, and initially the type of Permisso di soggiorno issued to me was in student type and also it is going to expire on 16.03.2019, Now I am in need of converting it into work status.

As I have a very less time and I am now confused whether I should apply for extension of my Permisso di soggiorno(if yes what status should I be indicating -Student/Worker), if not should I apply directly for work permit but then my permisso will expire and my stay becomes illegal.

Please your replies are valuable.
Thank you.

New topic