Considering moving to Cairo Egypt

Hai everyone, im pleased to meet u.
Im a Singaporean muslim lady married to my egyptian husband for almost 5 years now with no children.
We are currently living in united arab emirates for almost 10 years plus. Lately this year, My dear husband has a job offer in egypt and he said its a good position and good salary.
He turn it down because of me cos im not ready to leave to Egypt and then again he has another job offer in egypt few weeks a go and now contemplating as its a good opportunity.

The thing is i hv been to Egypt many times and i love it as a tourist but i  worry as i dont know how its like living in egypt for a Asian Singaporean who doesnt speak arabic and love asian food. Any asian groceries in egypt maybe? How is driving there for a lady? As driving there is crazy. Is it easy to find new friends?

I want to know if any singaporeans living in egypt , care to share your experiences and thought or any expats from other countries.
Thank you everyone.

Hi Eedaam. I'm also from Singapore and I'm a newbie in this forum. I'm following your thread for more insights. I may live in Cairo in the future. All e best and take care.

Great! Will be in touch. Pmed you

Will connect with u in private.