How is Sabah?

It  is possible to change tourist visa to work visa in Sabah?

Thank you

No. You must leave the country and your potential employer must post the opportunity - they must follow the procedures that allow qualified Malaysian (and more particularly, Sabahan) to obtain the job. You then present your resume for the selection process. If you "win" the position based upon your skills and experience, your employer must apply through the Ministry of Labor and the Ministry of Tourism as your sponsor.

You then can apply for a Short-Term Visa with Reference from abroad, and then change that to a work visa (which is specific to that employer and task) at the Ministry of Immigration, Sabah. … ctices.pdf

Thank you so much for your nice comment

New topic