Moving to Bahrain in the fall

Hi Everyone,

I'm moving to Bahrain this fall to teach English through a US Govt program. I was wondering if anyone could provide advice or tips. I'm not sure where I'll be living yet, I only found out I was being redirected from Amman, Jordan yesterday! thanks for your help!

Ashleen

Hi there,

It's nice to have a new professional teacher in Bahrain, and if you will be at hrere I can help you.

About living areas, you can try Adleya, Sar or Hamala . All of these areas have got a great compounds.

If you need any more help, you can find it any where, people here are really helpfull.

Regards,
Bu Qasim

Thanks!

Hi Ashleen,

A warm welcome to our forum, and hopefully very soon in Bahrain.
Now that I'm under the scrutinizing eye of an English teacher I'd better check my spelling twice :D

Your question being very wide open, my suggestion is to go through the different topics of the forum. I'm quite sure 75% of your questions will find a proper answer there.
Then, feel free to come with your pending interrogations I'm sure you'll find someone here ready to help you find your way around.

Cheers

Olivier

Welcome, I am new to this forum, and have only been in bahrain for a little over  a month.  It is very easy to get around here, and there are a TON of places to live

if you need any help just let me know, also an expat from the states

welcome bahrain miss. i am from pakistan i born and brought up in bahrain  and spended my whole life in bahrain.Bahrain is really a wonderful country with  beautiful scenes in  this. And  if you wana teach here it is very nice  and many great institute  developing here. if you need any assistance  you can contact me as  a  guidance

regards
Imran