Advice on Tax on self-employed income from UK and Morocco

Hi all, I am planning on working from my art studio in Morocco (Rabat) when I finally move for good later on this year.  I will be travelling back to the UK on occasion (maybe a couple of times a year but only for a couple of weeks) to do workshops and sell art directly as well as online. So effectively, I will have income from selling from the studio in Rabat, from galleries and other events in the UK and my ongoing online presence which means selling to globally.

Can anyone advise on how I should go about paying tax? I am currently registered as self-employed with HMRC in the UK and submit the self-assessment forms every year. I don't earn much (starving artist ha ha) but I don't want to fall foul of paying tax twice or not paying it when I should etc.

Anyone got experience of being self-employed in Morocco and also do I have to register as an art business there?

Thanks in advance.  :)

You can do the same in Morocco.You declare that are self employed and open an account as 'auto-entrepreneur' and you declare your taxes every 3 months if you make any sales.you pay 2 per cent of what you earn

Hi there, thanks for the reply. With what office do you declare yourself as an auto entrepreneur? And how do you submit tax returns? I/m dreading the idea that they might be paper and lots of forms etc.  So in Morocco,  2 per cent on income regardless of profit,  rather than tax on any profit after expenses like in the UK?