Coucou

im from tehran ,iran , i wanna have french friend ..im studying french in university

Welcome to Expat.com vanoushe :)

I guess you should also post on the french side of the forum https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4609

A bientôt,

Julien

ah merci beaucoup ..oui je vais voir  le site que tu m'a envoye
est ce que tu as habite en iran avant ?tu connais des gens francais en iran ? j'aime rencontre les gens francais si c'est possible :p
a bientot

Bonjour
Je suis tunisienne et je m appelle meryam, je suis intéressée à faire des amies iraniennes e je parle le français.
Depuis que j ai vu la série de 'Youssef essedik' je voulais connaissance avec les iraniens, j aime beaucoup l actrice Katayoun Riahi.

Sam

Hi

I am new In Tehran I do speak French, English and Greek also I look to someone friend that speaks also French, I am available at any time if you are still interested for French Friend

Thks Sam

Hi

I will be in Tehran beginning Sept, sure I do speak French, then we can contact each other

Thks Sam

Hello navipast :cheers:

For info, this thread has been created in 2011 and been inactive since. If you wish to meet people, I invite you to create a new thread and introduce yourself to our online community.

There is also the francophone version of the Tehran site, where you could also introduce yourself to meet french speaking members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com