Need advice on Private Investigator in Phil

Hi All
Newbie here, from States been to Phil on and off for several years.
hope someone with actual experience can help me, finding a private investigator seems to not
be so trivial a thing, as companies can be a complete ripoff or worse. I have gotten some quotes for
checking out my gf for a few days just to see where she spends some of her free time, and seems like one gets pricing higher than in the States.
This would be for CDO, but i would think a decent agency located in Manila etc would be able to get people to another city.
Thanks in advance !

Mondino bob does this kind of work he has a web site were he offers this type of service

Hey USMC,
Thats funny i just got a reply from him half hour ago, so working on seeing what he can do for me.

USMC,
First, hello fellow Marine. Any chance you can supply a link to his website?  I did a google search and could not find it.

need to revive this question as I am looking for the same in the lapu lapu cebu region

need to revive this question as I am looking for the same in the lapu lapu cebu region
-@king2565

First view social catfish on youtube. . . .I hope there are no similarities.

Not trying to be difficult or stir any pots but if you need a private investigator to check on your partner and only from my perspective there is obviously a trust issue and red flags are up, I would save my money and walk away, start again until I find the right one.

Without love and trust there is no relationship.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Contact Wymoo International

@bigpearl

I would save my money and walk away, start again until I find the right one.

I recall the excellent 1974 road movie 'Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry' starring Peter Fonda & Susan George.

While in the car SG was giving PF an earful. So he stopped the car and said 'Vacate' 

Problem solved 1f923.svg

Looking online there are a few PI's in the Philippines. The costs seem very high though and one company in Manila charges 14,000 pesos per day. Since all the OP wanted was to find out what his woman was doing during the day, it would seem a better option to me just to get a friend of a friend to follow her for a fraction of the cost. (Somebody the g/f has never met).

This sort of thing can't be difficult to do and I think all you would need to provide is a picture of your girlfriend, her daily routine as best you know it, a list of her family and friends addresses and hangouts. Find somebody you can trust who does not know your girlfriend to follow her for a few days. All he or she really needs to do the job is reliable transport, the means to take good pictures and a whole lot of patience.

Sounds like a good way to make some easy money for somebody to me.

Lotus Eater - Susan George was hot back in the day.

Looking online there are a few PI's in the Philippines. The costs seem very high though and one company in Manila charges 14,000 pesos per day. Since all the OP wanted was to find out what his woman was doing during the day, it would seem a better option to me just to get a friend of a friend to follow her for a fraction of the cost. (Somebody the g/f has never met).
This sort of thing can't be difficult to do and I think all you would need to provide is a picture of your girlfriend, her daily routine as best you know it, a list of her family and friends addresses and hangouts. Find somebody you can trust who does not know your girlfriend to follow her for a few days. All he or she really needs to do the job is reliable transport, the means to take good pictures and a whole lot of patience.
-@Cherryann01

I'd call Jim Rockford: $200 a day plus expenses :)

Lotus Eater - Susan George was hot back in the day.
-@Cherryann01

Tell me about it

-@Cherryann01

I'd call Jim Rockford: $200 a day plus expenses smile.png
-@Lotus Eater

I think we went down this road before on a previous topic - Did I not suggest Frank Cannon back then and you commented that the fee would be used up to fill his gas guzzling vehicle1f923.svg1f923.svgI would not like to pay Frank's expenses for food though, looks like he can put away a few hot dogs.

Guys, said it earlier if you need a P.I. then move on, employing a P.I.in a relationship means it isn't going to  work and wasting money? Go find the next beauty/bunny or simply get your head together next time.

Relationships/fun are a dime a dozen but serious is built over time  and looking to employ a P.I. is sacrosanct to I didn't like that Pizza and not buying from that store again, get on with your life and try different flavours.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.