Family Reunification Visa

Hello my name is Laura, i'm indonesian and i'm married to Romanian citizen and i want to apply for family reunification visa. I try to go to Immigration in Constanta and they said that we should apply it together and they gonna extend my Schengen short stay visa that what i knew is cannot be extend. Since the immigration doesnt give any help i want to ask to people here. Do me and my husband have apply it together or only one of us possible? In that case if only one of us possible should me or my husband the one who apply it? Then should we apply it online or right away in the immigration or in the embassy?

Hi, If your husband is Romanian, He must go to immigration Office and get all details. It is much easier for him.
Good Luck

they talk better with Romanians in the immigration he must ask there. 2nd if you must apply for a visa he must give for you an invitation from the notar it is easy to make . then you must apply in your country of residence

That's the thing, me and my husband went to the immigration, and the employee there just give us a paper of required document and ask us to pay for 259 lei in the bank, and they said they gonna EXTEND my SCHENGEN short stay visa. We all know that visit visa cannot be extend. That's why i asked the people here because a lot of them been through the same on applying Family Reunification Visa. I just wanted to know the procedures because immigration doesnt even help

when you will apply for your sedere . they will give a paper with this you will not anymore need a visa till you get your sedere . i think after 30 you can go check if it is ready good luck

hakim000 wrote:

when you will apply for your sedere . they will give a paper with this you will not anymore need a visa till you get your sedere . i think after 30 you can go check if it is ready good luck

Sir i think you dont understand what i asked because you dont really give me the right answer, but thank you for trying

Hi Laura! Family reunification visa DV/F should be applied in your home country. I get to see your post and learnt that you are in romania now right? What visa do you have? Short stay or the long stay visa? That is my first question because they can only process residence permit if you are on a long stay family visa reunification DV/F, and this kind of visa is applied with you needing to be in your home country. With this ( Family reunification visa D/VF) letter from Immigration is not needed as your husband is Romanian citizen. Note: long stay family reunification visa is only process / will only apply once you are in your home country.

Then once you got the visa, I mean when you reach Romania via this visa, you have to present yourself in the Immigration office together with your husband for the processing of your residence permit.

Sending this info as I went thru the same process :))