SPass rejected for wrong information by employer.

My employer contacted me that my SPass is rejected because they chose wrong university name when submitting EP Online, according to the rejection reason. Anyhow, resubmitted for appeal, so I would like to know how long it takes for appeal process.

There is no thumb rule to tell how many days it would take. Expect the result in next 3 weeks, if your employer has addressed correctly on its appeal. Good luck

Read my detailed explanation of the involved processes and possible durations under the "How long will my work pass take" header!
(Appeals are processed in the same way as new applications.)

Hi beppi, I need your advise.
I'm from Vietnam. Before that, the agency helps me to apply TEP for training in Singapore, but all the declared information we don't know. After training, I would like to apply Spass and I use my degree to apply but rejected by MOM because wrong university information. I asked agency then they mean they use other university information( can consider that they use a fake one to apply but I don't know why they need to do that). I asked them change or delete my wrong information on MOM system but they said CAN'T. So is it true? Have no chance for me to use my real degree to apply? Can I apply both universities?

Jamie0908: Contact MoM and explain the situation, submit your correct data and the conversation with this strange agency saying that they iused fake data (also state that you did not know about this). Then ask them to correct your records.
After that, your employer can appeal against the rejection.
And:Learn to avoid these dubious „agents“ - they usually cause more problems than they solve!

Thank you so much beppi! ☺️