Any indians around ?

I am an indian recently moved from Mumbai. Living in amman. Oam really surprised don't see any Indians around here.

Cheers,
Kiran pillai

Unfortunately you cant see many Indian's or find Indian food :(

But i remember a small shop selling Indian newspapers & magazines, its in the heart of down town at the corner of the gold market and the bus station.

This could be a good place to ask if  that shop still open.

Welcome to Jordan and wish you good luck.

Hey thanks man!!  I figured some options out!! Apparently there is a south Indian restaurant near Jordan university.. Decent food!! Should not expect much though!

Finally I have come my conclusion that its better to cook food yourself... Ha ha.. Eak teer se 2 chidiya!!! Tasting close to home and cost effective!!!

kk.pillai wrote:

Apparently there is a south Indian restaurant near Jordan university.. Decent food!! Should not expect much though!

The restaurant used to be my all time favourite, they searve some yum yum biryani including vegetarian biryani, some snacks and of course chapati,

Its in front the Northern gate of the university.

Hey....within weeks new shops will open in Amman...keep waiting

Rishi3x wrote:

Hey....within weeks new shops will open in Amman...keep waiting

Can you give us an idea and where to look?

Hey Kiran. I am a partial Indian. Nice to meet you.

@kk.pillai

very few Indians (South Asian) here in Amman. Are you still around or moved out?

@kk.pillai
very few Indians (South Asian) here in Amman. Are you still around or moved out?

-@sudiptak2001

This member was last seen three years ago so I won't count on it to receive a response.