Termination after probation period!

Hey All, I got termination after my probation period without any single warning letter and now giving me only 1 month settelement, can anyone please tell me 1 month settelemt is fine or they should give me more and in last can i fight through LMRA. ?

1) This has nothing to do with LMRA.  Ministry of Labor is where you need to go
2) As I understand, they cancelled your contract as soon as probation finished?  This is in accordance with the law and part of the contract you signed.  Probation is a period for both the employer and employee to have a look at each other without commitment - this means that there is no warning letter or notice required. The 1 month settlement in this case is fine and fair - you won't get any more or have any chance of winning a case.  Take it and move on

Its not in probation period, they terminated me after my probation period.

Then you need to give details with dates etc.

If probation finishes, say on the 1st and they terminate you within a few days of that, that STILL counts as an outcome of the probation period.

Either way, after working only 2-3 months, I would still say that the 1 month settlement is fair.   By labor law, you are entitled to a half a months salary for each year of service for the first 3 years and then 1 salary for each year thereafter.  Also for indefinite contracts, when terminated, they only need to give you minimum of 1 month salary.  Finally, for termination even without cause or redundancy i.e. you are suddenly terminated one fine day, they only need to pay in addition to the above, 2 days salary for each month of service.  What I am trying to say is that whichever way you look at it, I don't think you have a good chance to get a lot more out of them - maybe a little bit here and there to avoid courts for them but that will cost you time and money as well, if they call your bluff.

Thanks brother