Unfurnished apartments to rent

Hi everyone,

I am coming over to MUR in April & am bringing a container with all my furniture etc..
I am battling to find an unfurnished place in the Grand Baie area - how easy is it to get unfurnished or a place where the owner is prepared to move their furniture out?

I am looking for a 2-bedroom to rent from 1 May 2019 long lease. Preferably in a complex.....anyone out there who can help?

Thanks
Jeanette

Hi Jeannette,

Feel free to drop an advert in the Housing in Mauritius section of the website and browse through the business directory, you will find a list of Real estate professionals in Mauritius.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Jeannette
You can contact the agency ladresse Immo in pointe aux cAnonnier grand baie locality. They are very adorable.
If you cannot find an unfurnished apartment you can seek the self storage service at Multibox Self Storage in Mauritius- the North Branch found in Forbach. They are very professional and will help you to the very small detail of your requirements. You can send your request on forbach[at]multibox.mu directly. They have several variety of storage sizes. Maybe this can help you.

Saebah

Thanks Saebah - I will definitely make all those connections.
Hope to meet you one day!
Jeanette

Pleasure  :)