Health Nuts - where do you buy your weird organic things?

Hi guys!

Where do you guys buy all your unusual health related stuff like for example: apple cider vinegar, organic spices, essential oils, Aloe Vera Juice, kelp & dulce, organic cosmetics, Manuka honey, etc., etc.

I did see some small Shops while I was there, but is there a store that carries everything? A one stop shop?

Do you find that they are more expensive in Malta?

Is there a community of organic oriented people or is it not really a "Thing" there?

You may find Holland& Barrett sell  these items.

Yeah, I did go there on my vacation. It was a really cute shop, but also quite small. Is that the main one?

NilaMcC wrote:

Yeah, I did go there on my vacation. It was a really cute shop, but also quite small. Is that the main one?

I don't know where you went?

To a Holland& Barrett ...like you said

Sattva Health Shop
(8) · Health food store
San Gwan
2148 5888
Open ⋅ Closes 7PM
Google has a complete list with locations. I've used this one. Good luck.

Ok, thanks...

NilaMcC wrote:

As far as I know you could have gone to the main one!

NilaMcC wrote:

To a Holland& Barrett ...like you said

There are several, what Gozomo was asking was which one!

Hi
I like very much Casa Natura in Sliema.
The owner 's attitude to the customer is friendly and professional and even any other seller I met there was very well prepared to answer all my answers.
They have lots of initiatives advertised and you can stop and have a chat with the owner in a small corner of the shop.
This was my first choice for organic products when I came in Malta in 2012 and still the best!
Regards
Patricia

Thanks so much Patricia!

My friend said Pama have a good health section too. And biggest holland and barrett should be of Attard, St Julians or Valletta

Casa Natura in Sliema is the best option I have found. Also Holland & Barrett in Sliema.

Tower in Sliema has a plethora of GF options and other vegan organic items you would normally find in the speciality stores. It is a 3 story mainstream grocery store, but carries some hard to find items.

Tower and Casa Natura are very near each other.