Restaurant Manager Fes

We are looking for a restaurant manager in Fez. Location is very nice and restaurant well known in thé city. If you have an experience in tourisme, restaurants, communication and à strong entrpreuneur approach this can be the perfect job for you!

I am interested to this offer,  I have a good experience in this field,  I worked in different places as a waiter and as a barman too.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your security

@Lazaar Youssef

For security reasons please do not any personal contact details here in the open forum. Use the message system for this.

Is it seen to everyone?

Hi Ma'am,

Kindly take a look at my profile please.

Thank you!

😊

Hello I have an experience  of 11 year
I'm interested  to be  1 of   your  staff
Experienced coffee shop manager with over 10 years of experience in managing café storefronts, operating food establishment, and maintaining high customer service performance. Skilled in various other aspects of managing coffee shops, including maintaining high levels of quality in service and production, maximizing sales among customers, and increasing traffic through promotional endeavors
Mohamed razzouk
Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
ttowork wrote:

Hello I have an experience  of 11 year
I'm interested  to be  1 of   your  staff
Experienced coffee shop manager with over 10 years of experience in managing café storefronts, operating food establishment, and maintaining high customer service performance. Skilled in various other aspects of managing coffee shops, including maintaining high levels of quality in service and production, maximizing sales among customers, and increasing traffic through promotional endeavors
Mohamed razzouk
Thank you

For security reasons please do not any personal contact details here in the open forum. Use the message system for this to keep all personal number private.

Assalam alaikum,

My name is Khalid Ishaque.

I'm interested in the position. I currently live in London UK and I am moving to Morocco in 6-8 weeks.

I have over 30 years experience in Customer service, and 10 years experience in Sales.
Also 10 years experience in Call Centres.
I have 20 years in management experience.
I have over 15 years catering experience. I have managed and run Coffee shops and restaurants in London Heathrow Airport. I have worked in all the Airport Terminals.

I have also managed 2 Indian restaurants.

I'm a friendly easy going man who has the expertise that you require.

I can speak, read & write English. I can also speak Hindi and Urdu language from India.
I can not speak Arabic or French.

Im currently working in UK for Stanley Black & Decker as a Digital Service Coordinator in the Technical support department. I have been working here for the last 6 months.

I'm very interested in securing this position and can possibly attend an interview in 2 weeks time. But officially start working in approximately 7-8 Weeks.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I will wait for your kind reply.

Many thanks

Khalid Ishaque

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@kishq

This job advert is 3 yrs old and inactive now.
You can post your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page. This is a free service for members.

Hello kishq,

Like stumpy said, create your CV in the Jobs in Morocco section.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Closed