Visa cancellation eventually for final exit while outside the kingdom!

I want to inquire about the process of final exit for my sister. My father is sponsor, and now we want to process final exit of my sister without calling her back to the kingdom. We have already paid the tax till the expiration of iqama, and also her exit re-entry is valid till end of May.

1. Is there any possibility to cancel her visa while she is outside the kingdom without getting blacklisted or any penalty?

2. If there is a way then how it can be processed?

P.S. My father have been to Jawazat and they didn't provide any clear information each individual talks with different perspective.

If any body have experienced the same issue, kindly help me out in finding the right details.
Thankyou

let your sister come here and issue her final exit visa thats the best way

The standard process requires the person to be present in KSA to issue exit / re-entry, final exit etc.  The system doesn't allow you to proceed if the person is outside KSA.

What you are asking for, is a non-standard process - it is not listed as a possibility but can be done (have seen it happen once but took more than a month and very high level of connections from the sponsor).   This means that to get this done, someone in Jawazat would need to help you.  And that is not likely as you will face people with a lack of knowledge (which you already did) or come across people who will not be helpful.  You will waste a lot of time.  If you still want to try then get wasta and an Arabic speaker and go to Jawazat to try your luck.

The best and easiest way is to bring her here and issue final exit.