My Beginning Live in Malaysia

My name is Monika. I come from Indonesia. I arrived Kuala Lumpur at middle of January 2019 ago. I come to Malaysia to register my Indonesian Marriage Certificate.
My husband has rented one of apartment in Dutamas, so i brought all my things when i move to Malaysia. I have arrived at my apartment in the mid night. But the days after, i have realized that my TV has lost in the apartment loby, before we brought the TV in to my apartment. My husband tried to clarify to the security but they said can not open the cctv after 10 days. It's ok la, something not good for the beginning welcome us.
So far i am feel excited with the Malaysian culinary and the beautiful nature.
For now i am still completing spouse visa requirement.
Thank you for accepting me as the community member, God Bless For All of You. Wish you in prosperousity and good fortune.

Monika Wong wrote:

My name is Monika. I come from Indonesia. I arrived Kuala Lumpur at middle of January 2019 ago. I come to Malaysia to register my Indonesian Marriage Certificate.
My husband has rented one of apartment in Dutamas, so i brought all my things when i move to Malaysia. I have arrived at my apartment in the mid night. But the days after, i have realized that my TV has lost in the apartment loby, before we brought the TV in to my apartment. My husband tried to clarify to the security but they said can not open the cctv after 10 days. It's ok la, something not good for the beginning welcome us.
So far i am feel excited with the Malaysian culinary and the beautiful nature.
For now i am still completing spouse visa requirement.
Thank you for accepting me as the community member, God Bless For All of You. Wish you in prosperousity and good fortune.

Did you get issued a Malaysian Marriage Certificate after your Indonesian Marriage Certificate got registered in Malaysia successfully?

Yes i did. First i bring all the Indonesia requirement to KBRI, we have to pay RM 103 to get ratification of marriage certificate, the next day i brought the requirement from KBRI to Foreign Ministry of Malaysia (note: please wear proper clothes to the Foreign Ministry of Malaysia or you don't allowed to entrance the building, next step is we went to JPN of Kuala Lumpur to get the Sijil Kahwin Malaysia, we have to pay about RM 60 as RM 50 as a fine payment for late register more than 6 month from the married date, and the next step is go to Immigration Office (same building with JPN) to get and complete the form of Social Visa, this is my step now. I need a many days to complete it because my husband is so busy with his working.

Monika Wong wrote:

Yes i did. First i bring all the Indonesia requirement to KBRI, we have to pay RM 103 to get ratification of marriage certificate, the next day i brought the requirement from KBRI to Foreign Ministry of Malaysia (note: please wear proper clothes to the Foreign Ministry of Malaysia or you don't allowed to entrance the building, next step is we went to JPN of Kuala Lumpur to get the Sijil Kahwin Malaysia, we have to pay about RM 60 as RM 50 as a fine payment for late register more than 6 month from the married date, and the next step is go to Immigration Office (same building with JPN) to get and complete the form of Social Visa, this is my step now. I need a many days to complete it because my husband is so busy with his working.

Thanks for sharing your detailed experience.
(Terima kasih banyak.) :top:

With my pleasure. Have a nice weekend

Go to the Management Office instead of dealing direct with Security.

Thank you @Gravitas, yes my husband went to the management building and security after 14 days we arrived at the apartment, but they said can't check using cctv after 10 days from the matters.

Did you report the incident to the local police?

@Post, have a great day Post. I think no need la. The experience make us to be more careful and aware that the secured place sometime to be no secured at all. Thanks for the advise anyway.