English Teaching Opportunities in Marrakech

Hello/Bonjour Everyone,

My name is Jen and I recently relocated to the beautiful Marrakech. Does anyone in the area have any advice on the job search? English is my native language and I speak conversational French. I also have a Master's degree and 4 years teaching experience at the College level back in New York City. Any advice or tips would be appreciated very much. Thank you so much!

A bientôt

Hello,

I am looking for a native teacher to provide english conversation classes for my 2 children ( marina 13 years old and Jorge 17 years old ).
Marina is intermediate level and my son Jorge is advance he is preparing his IELS examination.

We wish the teacher to come to our home for  2 lessons once or twice a week.
If you wish we meet, please call me at *** to schedule an appointment.

Best wishes.

joseph

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

It is very  easy,You will find a job soon in private schools .Usually it about 100dh /an hour .Just do a daily job search  using these french key words ''offres emplois prof enseignant anglais marrakech''good luck

https://www.google.co.ma/search?q=offre … tivrt=jobs

Thank you so much !

Hi Joseph,

I would definitely be interested. I will give you a call tomorrow from WhatsApp. I will send you a message first so you have my number and know it's me. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Best Wishes,

Jennifer Crespo

Hi Joseph,

I just wanted you to know that I gave you a ring this morning but it went straight to voicemail. I'm not sure if you received it, if not you can call me at ***. Thank you.

Best,

Jen

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Hi everyone,

Just to remind you that all job offers and job searches should be posted in the Jobs in Morocco section.

I invite you to have a look at the Morocco forum code of conduct for further information.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers: