Business Networking

I'm not sure if this is allowed and appreciate managers feedback.

If it violates any rules I will immediately remove it.

As expats we all arrived to Qatar with different dreams and goals but most probably we all aim towards providing better life for our families.

Some of us are employees and others are business owners and we all can team up together to benefit each other.

I'm thinking of starting a Qatar based Business Networking group and would like to invite other members to join the group and work together to grow our businesses and improve our income.

Members are invited to discuss this idea.

Business Networking :
Strategies for expanding a business network include developing relationships with people and companies as well as exchanging contact information. Connections within a network usually maintain regular contact with each other to build rapport and gain trust. Instead of having many contacts, a small selective network may provide more benefit, even though it often takes longer to establish. Successful networking involves regularly engaging and following up with contacts in the network to provide and receive valuable information that is not readily available outside the network. For example, a business network consisting of accounting professionals may provide information to their connections about an upcoming employment opportunity.