Merry Morocco girl

Hi i Ahmed bajwa current living in dubai.
I am looking serious recommendations about merry process and Dacuments and how much time required for make all Dacuments because I am maximum 30 days vacation. And is it possible merry in Pakistan and later register in Morocco. And morocco visit visa process take how much time. Hopfull for your best guidance thanks.

Marrying in Morocco is little difficult you will need many documents and it will take more time than your vacation, yes it is possible to marry in Pakistan and later register in Morocco, marrying in Pakistan is still easier than other Muslim countries all you need to do is to make MRC from Nadra, than translate into Arabic attest from MOFA and Moroccan embassy in Islamabad, Visit visa from Pakistan is little difficult better to apply from UAE if you are already living there you will get it easily

Hi there.
Answering your question based on my best knowledge.

One month visa is never enough to sort out your marriage documents.
You Must marry in Morocco only for the marriage certificate to be issued. In Morocco don't recognise your Pakistani marriage certificate so you must enter Morocco and marry her at the court. The process can take minimum 2 months and sometimes much longer so a minimum 3 month visa is advised.
I think Pakistanis have some difficulties on getting even visit visa for Morocco so getting marriage certificate will be kind of hard challenge.
Wish you good luck though but bear in mind that administration system here is extremely slow and unprofessional so be ready to wait very long for your marriage certificate with your fiancee.