Would like to rent in Silang or Tagaytay

Does anyone know of a house for rent in the Silang or Tagaytay areas? I am willing to pay a little more for a quiet place with reliable internet and electricity. I would never buy a house here, so please do not ask.

Hi Jefrsmith,

Please drop an advert in the Housing in the Philippines section of the website. You might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Jefrsmith wrote:

Does anyone know of a house for rent in the Silang or Tagaytay areas? I am willing to pay a little more for a quiet place with reliable internet and electricity. I would never buy a house here, so please do not ask.

Last year we checked out the area but got frustrated because we would tell people rent only and they would go into their sales pitch.  I had to leave.

nice

Mugtech, yes, I get the "buy" spiel anytime I look around. The agents I have met, will tell you everything to sell you anything -- without understanding that as a foreigner (even a card-holding foreigner) the rules are different.

My partner has a three bed fully furnished condo in the exclusive Tagaytay Highlands district that is available for rent. Might this interest you?

Lots of rentals in Silang or Tagaytay and internet connection via "fiber" is already in place.

I am not an agent but live in Tagaytay if you need me to recommend some good spots.

We found Tagaytay very cool in winter and traffic clogged during the summer weekends. There is no center place there to wander round only shopping malls and you spend money for a sit down in a cafe or something.

Silang is more interesting and although more local you can wander the streets at will plus there's a market.  I think most of the rental will be in newish subdivisions on the outskirts of the community, maybe you can buy yourself a tricycle lots of fun haha.

Wil Cuperus wrote:

My partner has a three bed fully furnished condo in the exclusive Tagaytay Highlands district that is available for rent. Might this interest you?

Oh? I'd have to ask the price first.