Rejected visa application

hello guys i would like to ask and advice what to do because my family immigration application was rejected becaUSE  i apply inside norway instead in the Philipines.The lawyer said we can make an appeal because it was the police fault she said i can stay in norway while waiting the decision of my visa  and didn´t inform us that i cannot hand in application inside norway with my visit visa.She just accepted it and  told me i can stay and wait for the result. Im confuse if the best way to do is leave norway and re apply again or do the appeal.

To apply for a visa, 99.9% of the time has to be done from your home country. You can appeal but I am not too hopeful on your outcome. :(

the lawyer told us there is a big chance because they might consider my educational background but im just confused because my overstay here with my visit visa might affect my new application but the politi here allowed me to stay while waiting the decision it means even it was expired

imgen wrote:

the lawyer told us there is a big chance because they might consider my educational background but im just confused because my overstay here with my visit visa might affect my new application but the politi here allowed me to stay while waiting the decision it means even it was expired

Hi,

Did you hand over your application before or after your visit visa expired?
Hilsen,
Joanne

i handed in before it expires.

i already submitted my appeal is there posibility that i can stay norway while they process my appeal?

Hello,

If I understand correctly what you have written in your posts and if you had understood correctly what lawyer said to you before first application which had been denied, then this is a professional misconduct by lawyer.

Do you have any evidence that you can provide, that lawyer literally said to you to apply from Norway instead of from PH?

The lawyer process the appeal after it was rejected. He said we have a chance to  reverse the decision but im wondering if i can stay while waiting the result

Ok lawyer hasn't been in the picture from the beginning. I'm not an expert and no one no law better than a lawyer and he/she seems so confident in this appeal too.

But "they will consider your educational background" reason that lawyer has taken up is pretty confusing because it's a kind of privileged act if they do so and it leads to discriminate someone else who doesn't have such a background.

These countries are so careful about those kind of things. I don't really understand what exactly lawyer meant by that, pretty doubtful.

When children are involved or there are human rights issues or such a cases they have rights to handle a case in a different way without going against their own constitution, I know that much.

However I'm sorry that I couldn't come up with anything useful to you. All the best!

imgen wrote:

hello guys i would like to ask and advice what to do because my family immigration application was rejected becaUSE  i apply inside norway instead in the Philipines.The lawyer said we can make an appeal because it was the police fault she said i can stay in norway while waiting the decision of my visa  and didn´t inform us that i cannot hand in application inside norway with my visit visa.She just accepted it and  told me i can stay and wait for the result. Im confuse if the best way to do is leave norway and re apply again or do the appeal.

What made you made your visa application in Norway instead of being in the Philippines?

There are some consideration when you apply inside norway and i missed 1 of my document  which is my school records  to consider my application but i submitted it with my appeal.

Hello imgen,
How was your appeal going?