Address registration Ukraine

Hello,

Can anyone share their experience about this topic? I am about to do address registration in Ukraine after receiving my TRP. I got some blurry instructions from my lawyer but from experience with Ukraine government organisation I fear there will easily be problems if something is missing in my setup.

Anyway I got this:
Enter the SNAP (ЦНАП) myself and with my friend who offers me registration at her place.
Original documents proving ownership of the apartment
Original of passport and identification code (Tax ID) of my friend
Original of my residence permit and my passport
Paper with the date of obtaining my TRP

You think I am good to go or missing out something? Should I make copies of the documents or is it available at the SNAP ?

I fill in my experience. We encounter a problem when register address because every person who was registered on that apartment had to be present and agree on that I could register myself on the apartment. All persons gather at the SNAP and agreed on my registration and then everything was approved.

Hi!
I just did it last a month ago / yeh it's exactly that.  Go with your landlord with documents you have listed.  It'll take 10 mins max - costs 20 grivna from memory.  You'll get an A4 print which you can store with your passport if needed