Limited Stay Visa for Family Reunification

Good day.

I am an expat and currently have my KITAS as a teacher here in Jakarta. I am planning to bring my family here in Indonesia. I checked the requirements from the Directorate General of Immigration website and it says the following:

Application + Guarantee Letter
Passport Copy
Bank Accounts Copy
Marriage Certificate Copy
My Copy of KITAS

I all have the required documents except for the Marriage Certificate. I am not yet married to my partner. The birth certificates of my two children have an affidavit stating that I acknowledge them as my child. According to the law, they are considered as an illegitimate child.  Will I be able to proceed with my application for their limited stay permit?

My partner will also join me in Jakarta. The school will be processing her working permit and KITAS.

Thank you.

Unmarried couples are rare so the concept is alien to most, that meaning you're going to have trouble with everything.

Almandix you will be needing also a sponsor getting visa aside from you are a kitas holder,
their are also other family alternative visa.

Like indeks 211a or indeks d212 family visa etc.

If you need help.pm me

xheers,
rick

The kids might be able to get a family visa but he may have to jump through hoops for it.
If she gets a work permit and visa, that's going to solve part of the problem and she might be able to sponsor the kids

What do you mean by indeks 211a or indeks d212 family visa? What are the requirements for this type of visa? Thank you.

Fred wrote:

The kids might be able to get a family visa but he may have to jump through hoops for it.
If she gets a work permit and visa, that's going to solve part of the problem and she might be able to sponsor the kids

Thanks, Fred. I am just trying to find also who is the right office to talk to here in Jakarta.

Your big problem is the assumption couples are married so forms and all the guidance for pretty much everything means a marriage certificate must be produced.
Assuming the lady you mentioned is their mother, she'll probably have an easier ride sponsoring them.

My wife and I are legally married but we still had to jump through hoops for some some stuff when we hit on the wrong officer in whatever department.

Visa Indeks B211 requirements,60 days visa,extendable

1.scan passport
2.sponsor

Etc.

Indeks D212 (family visa) requirements.one year visa

1.scan passport
2.bank account
3.return ticket
4.sponsor

Etc.

If your children will study here,visa indeks 316 (student visa) is an alternative visa.

If you need help.pm me

xheers,
rick

Fred wrote:

Your big problem is the assumption couples are married so forms and all the guidance for pretty much everything means a marriage certificate must be produced.
Assuming the lady you mentioned is their mother, she'll probably have an easier ride sponsoring them.

My wife and I are legally married but we still had to jump through hoops for some some stuff when we hit on the wrong officer in whatever department.

Thanks for the info, Fred. I was made aware that the dependents here in Indonesia must be sponsored by the Father. The mother will be getting a visa sponsored by the school. I agree, she as the sponsor might ease the process