I had an accident with 0% fault

I had an accident this evening with no fault of mine. The najm gave a slip. With 100 % fault of on another car. I have a full insurance which is leased from NCB . I want to get my car repaired in Hyundai showroom. Please help me with the procedure

go with this slip to government workshop ( ummul hammam) they will estimate the money and damage, and will give you a slip. go with this slip to you insurance company . they will give you the money . after getting money you can repair your car where you want.

1. Go to the any Taqdeerat Office like Arouba Street near Euromarche market.
2. guys there will make an estimation for your repairing cost
3. you will receive SMS with URL within 2 days to check how much cost they approved
3. Print that pdf and go to the mentioned insurance company
4. submit all the papers including IBAN
5. you will receive the money within 1 week.

Note:- Some time they estimate very low cost, you have a chance to visit again to Taqdeerat office before submitting in the insurance co.

Thank you for the Information.
I had hired a Tow truck . the Driver explained the same procedure what you have explained. and got my inspected in Exit 28 then they transferred me to shifa Taqdeerat office and completed all procedure. now waiting for the SMS to continue rest of the procedure.

Dear Brother,
What information I Received from the Tow truck driver is if your car had a small accident or the car is driveable with minimal damage then you and follow these steps. if not follow the below-mentioned step.