Work Permit Extension

My Belgium WP is expiring somewhere in May 2019 and am yet to get RP. With new rules for Single Permit coming into effect, Do I need to have RP or Annexe 15 or Model 2 in order to be able to apply for WP extension?

If it is work permit type B, your employer will tell you what documents they need.

Yes it is WP B. Of course,  employer would let me know. But still is RP/Annex15/Model2 required in general? I arrived in Belgium in December and RP is still in progress. I'm doubtful if Ill get RP or Annex15/Model2 before due date of filing for WP extension. So need to know if that is a mandatory document or not.

As per the previous process, from employee side, only a declaration form had to be filled with your particulars and attested from the commune. Rest of the documents were from the employer. Let us wait for your employer to give you the list of documents you need to arrange and you can deal with it accordingly then.

Hmm what I am not understanding is that list of documents required would be fixed, right?  There would be list of already defined documents. I do not find that list anywhere.

Here is the one from Flanders:

https://www.werk.be/en/work-permits/wor … -extending

Like I said, the process is to be initiated by your employer. RP will be a required document. Your employer should know how to deal with such situations and must be able to guide you on this.

Thank you very much! This is really helpful.