Change of Family Visa Status

Hello Friends, I am wondering about a solution to a tough situation, where I and my wife are having. We are thinking about a legal way to change our family Union Visa status inorder to prolong our visa after the changes of main income holder, such as the husband as the dependent and the wife as the main income having. So i was thinking which legal para is there and the time condition to get that para is? We are working in German companies with a sound knowledge of the language but my present visa status 16.1 needed a related degree studied job to extend the Visa. Thanks för any suggestion in this regards.

Momo Sum wrote:

Hello Friends, I am wondering about a solution to a tough situation, where I and my wife are having. We are thinking about a legal way to change our family Union Visa status inorder to prolong our visa after the changes of main income holder, such as the husband as the dependent and the wife as the main income having. So i was thinking which legal para is there and the time condition to get that para is? We are working in German companies with a sound knowledge of the language but my present visa status 16.1 needed a related degree studied job to extend the Visa. Thanks för any suggestion in this regards.

Your question is confusing but I don't know if it simply lacks sense or if it is because the bad English. Like what is a "para"? No such word in English.

The Para means to denote German legal usages of para nr. something. A legal section no. within the Visa Regulation acts.

Momo Sum wrote:

The Para means to denote German legal usages of para nr. something. A legal section no. within the Visa Regulation acts.

You mean paragraph number? Anyway, I still don't understand your original post. It's just a mish mass of sloppy language. And when it comes to laws, small details can make a huge difference. No sense for me to guess what you are trying to say. Can't you get someone to write it in proper English?

A family reunion visa (FRV) remains valid, regardless of whether you work or not.
Now my understanding of your confusing post is that the main breadwinner, whom your  FRV is tied to, is not a main breadwinner any more. In this case he/she might lose the work visa - and subsequently you lose your FRV.
Now if you in the meantime have a job, you can apply fo a work visa based on that, and your partner then a FRV.
Contact your nearest Ausländeramt for the requirements and formalities involved!

You are right and thanks for the suggestions. The main income earners become now dependent and wish to become a FRV applier. I heard from someone that after two years there is a way to change that FRV status or a procedure but I tried to get information from the offices, it is not easy. I was thinking to consult a lawyer, but needed the main section no. of the regulation to proceed easily.

A lawyer could probably tell you the paragraph!