Black list or travel ban... Run away

Aslam on. Alikum...
I'm from Pakistan. I have an issue here. I'm living in Bahrain last 3 years.I was working with Bahraini national as an office assistant in his document clearance company. before 6 months ago my sponcer canceled my visa and make a run away case against me and still I'm living here with out visa. he also file a case against me in police station but after one month he with draw his case from police station.now I don't know what is the current situation of my stay in Bahrain.i just want to know if my uncle sponcer me from Italy. can I move any other country from bharain....I need your help.if you could guide me. I'll be very much thankful to you.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

You can move to any other country from Bahrain.  However, if the other country require a police clearance certificate, you may not be able to get it, being illegal.  And physically leaving Bahrain will be difficult unless you turn yourself in to immigration, pay the fines and get deported.    They will not allow you to leave from the airport without doing all of this.

Aslaam o alikum.
Sir thanks for your kind reply. I'm very thankful to you for your kind  interest. I just want to know something about my legal status here in Bahrain. Kindly contact me through my what's app 00973-XXX
ALLAH PAK apko izzat day.