Help required laying armoured cabling

We need to lay some armoured cabling across our gravel driveway and the garden to connect three Victorian street lamps - Does anybody knows of anyone who has (and can operate) a tracked pedestrian trench machine? Any help would be very much appreciated.
We are in Plouec due Trieux 22260

Hi , in answer to your question yes I do know people who own and can provide machines and operators of the machines too, in UK you can rent a small mini digger machine for about two hundred quid per day from Travis Perkins and they ll give you a short tutorial in how to operate it but youd be better off getting a skilled operator to do the work but then youd have to pay for the wages plus machine rental. Also I dont know the ins and outs of the French system or anyone here or any firms so my knowledge is useless here. My proposal is this-I will hand dig the trenches you need and you pay me far less than what you would have had to pay and you ll have the job done for sure thats a promise I may have to travel a bit to your location if its in Brittany I am in St james Basse normandy on Brittany border I understand but my trade is landscaper gardener and I can Dig. Let me know if you want to go forward with it.Cheers Peter

Many thanks for your reply Peter which is much appreciated. Still deliberating as to how we plan to tackle this but I will be back in touch if we decide to proceed. Appreciate your   message :)