Confusión about police record and fbi background.

Hello,
I went to my police station and got police record/good conduct.I live in Idaho..where to apostille this paper? From the state or us deptrtment of the state??
I need fbi background check..Where do I need to apostille this paper?
I feel confused and not understand wht to do with directions.
Thank you for your time.
Brittany

If You're applying for a Residency in Honduras, all that You need is a Police Record from the CITY where You have your usual legal address.
The city's Police or Sheriff Department will issue a Record that should be authenticated by the Secretary of State, using an Apostille.

Thank you!

Apostille is the State certification of the Notary Public that authenticates your ID and signature. Call Idaho State govt and ask who does apostilles in your state and they will direct you. The FBI must have a field office in Boise. Call and ask how you obtain a background check for another country.

Obtaining an apostille for your FBI background check on your own is not very difficult, but it can be a long and time-consuming process.

Important tips
Make sure you fill out the forms correctly. Failure to do so will result in your order being rejected and documents being returned without processing.

Have a nice day!
Luis

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : no advertising, please register your business in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct