None payment and Visa fraud.

In SÃO  JOSÉ DOS CAMPOS ,  I am looking for English speaking Attorney  "None payment and  Visa fraud."   I do not speak Portuguese. Not able to solve my problem.

What is the problem you are trying to solve?

IT IS WITH IN FAMILY ... (WIFE) ---- -( I AM AN OLDER MEN )...  WIFE NOT RETURN  BORROWED MONEY...   GO IN TO MY VISA CARD,  CHANGE PASSWORDS,  UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL.. I CAN'T EVEN SEE AND LOG ON,  WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BANK.    SHE DO NOT  TALK...  DO NOT ANSWER  FOR MY QUESTIONS ....  THIS IS GOING ON FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR.  I DO NOT SPEAK PORTUGUESE  MARRIED FOR  2 YEARS ........... (( ANY MORE INFORMATION I PREFER TO  OFF  " FORUM "   < THANK YOU FOR YOUR RISPOND >  :o:dumbom:     SHE IS WELL TO DO FINANCIALLY .  NOW I KNOW WHY  :):)

ABTHREE  ..... I SEE, YOU  ARE VERY WELL SEASONED . WELL TRAVELED..  SEEN IT ALL.  LOTS OF EXPERIENCE.... PROBABLY VERY SMART.    :):):)    BUT YOU ARE VERY FAR AWAY HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY HELP  ?  I NEED A LOCAL PERSON..

You've been in Brazil two years and don't speak enough Portuguese to find an attorney? 
You seem to have difficulty expressing yourself in English, as well.  Fortunately, you are in or near São Paulo, where most countries of the world have consulates.  I would suggest contacting the consulate of your country, and asking them how to find a lawyer who can help you.  Best of luck.

May suggest closing or contacting CC company. She "borrowed" money, did you do a promissory note?
Also close bank account and open a new one. As advised being near SP, I would begin there.
Write what you need and have translated and present to bank and credit card as disputed charges.

Alexsandor,

I didn't mean to offend, sorry if I did.
But distance doesn't make the advice any less valid.  You're probably going to need some professional help to resolve your problem, and the consulate of your country in São Paulo is in the best position to suggest someone you can trust.
There are also attorneys who have listed their services here on https://www.expat.com, as a service to members.  The site allows them to offer their services, but doesn't endorse or express any opinion on them.  Some of them are in São Paulo; you can find the list here:

https://www.expat.com/en/business/south … s/lawyers/

Best of luck to you.