Mixed marriage

I would ask what i must do and where to go when i want get apostille on contract of marriage (in morroco)

Can't you see the pinned thread at the top of this forum with the same thread title as yours? There are many other threads beside it that discuss this subject. The topic of marriage process is probably the most commented on here. There is a search bar on the top right, use it and you will see many results. If having failed to locate your answer, then I would start a thread. But I'm pretty confident this question has been answered before. Don't be lazy. Look for it!

I am not against mixed marriages as I am in one.  But seeing all these situations sheds light on some larger social issues.

If a good number of Moroccan men can't afford to get marriaged in Morocco because they can't afford to suport a wife and children maybe more Moroccan women should be willing to work outside the home and they should be willing to work together as a dual income family.

This is a big concern I see with regards to men from Morocco that marry women from outside Morocco.  They don't get that they are going to have to work hard.  Life is not free outside of Morocco.  It does not rain $100 bills in developed countries.  Or are these types of men in general just losers/ bums looking for a free ride hence why local women avoid them regardless.

Regarding these easily seduced women and men from developed countries if you don't usually attract that sort of attention locally why are you so easily fooled in to thinking that blonde hair, blue eyes or fair skin suddenly makes you a vision of beauty despite other physical factors working against you in your own country that makes a person from Morocco fall madly in love with you after a few conversations?

I recall a while back reading an article in the UK press about this morbidly obese senior citizen using an oxygen tank and on social assistance talking to the media about how unfair immigrant process was as they continually were refusing her to be able to sponsor her 20 or 30 something year-old groom.  It is people like this that really make a mockery out of the idea.  I could seriously offer very benfical advice to people going through the process but I refuse to help stupid people do stupid things.  If you want it bad enough and do the work it will work out.  If you can't afford to sponsor someone then stop wasting people's time.  The embassies are set up to weed out as many bogas marriages as possible even if they slowly bank rupt the fergein fool who continues to have to pay to appeal and reapply to sponsor their spouse.

First you have to fill in this form
http://www.apostille.ma/fr/deposer_demande.aspx
Then you have to print it and take it with ywith contract martiage to the court within a day you will get it

Moroccan1 wrote:

First you have to fill in this form
http://www.apostille.ma/fr/deposer_demande.aspx
Then you have to print it and take it with ywith contract martiage to the court within a day you will get it

Exactly which court ?

The court of city you are in ?

Marrakesh

Marrakesh

Well when u fill that form u will put your address markkech
And take it to court and ask anyone about apostille
They will help you

Thanks 🙂

This is an example
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KA-ItXJ5FE

Do I need copy of contract of marriage ? (stupid question, right 😅)  then legalization in local Office, or notary office ,then i can fill up form

I think u just need a copy of the contract of marriage becuz appstile is a kind of legalization