Calling visa and clearance house for Somali

Hello. I am Tafi. Looking for information about calling visa. I am gonna married with Somali man who is also Permanent Resident in Aussie. We are gonna married in Indonesia. Anyone here know about the possibility of being approved? We already have all the documents and ready to submit. Is there any advice to prevent failure getting visa for my fiancee?

Thank you.

Indonesians can sponsor a foreign national or a 60 day sosbud.
You may have to prove financial soundness as well as provide the usual documents.
Once married, if you intend to settle on Indonesia at some point, you can sponsor him for a KITAS.

Thankyou Fred for being helpful. We dont have plan to settle here. We also ready with our financial documents. I hope the calling visa process goes well, since I heard lot of people failed get it because of Somalia also one of restricted countries.

From memory, so check..

I understand Somali passport holders have to get an approval letter before they can apply for a visa and the maximum they can get is 30 days.
That, if memory serves, means you should get everything ready for the wedding as soon as his visa is granted (Fingers crossed for you) in order to make sure local wedding paperwork is sorted.
He would be best to bring his legalised birth certificate and any other documents he can think of with him, that including anything related to his Australian stay permits.
I've always found it's better to make sure everything is with you so you can provide anything at a moment's notice.

visa d212 family visa is suitable as long you have the requirements like bank account,return ticket etc

same goes to b211 visa

if you need any other help pm me.

xheers,
rick