Final exit

i am asking beacause i am planning to transfer in another company..if i have final exit here in saudi arabia there is possible to return back with in one month in the kingdome for other visa or other company?? thanks.

Yes you can, but make sure to have final exit paper before your leave kingdom.

Hi, I am  expat and landed in KSA on employment Visa. I didn't formally join the employer, I didn't go for medical, no process for Iqama. So no Iqama issued.

What jawazat office can do for me?
I need final exit visa. I am asking employer that due to family situation I can't start work due to family readon and the way you are treating  me presently. But they are not cooperating got final exit. Please let me know can I exit on single entry employment Visa or I need to go for Iqama. Please help. Thanks

Hi, I am  expat and landed in KSA on employment Visa. I didn't formally join the employer, I didn't go for medical, no process for Iqama. So no Iqama issued.

What jawazat office can do for me?
I need final exit visa. I am asking employer that due to family situation I can't start work due to family readon and the way you are treating  me presently. But they are not cooperating got final exit. Please let me know can I exit on single entry employment Visa or I need to go for Iqama. Please help. Thanks