PET FOOD SUGGESTIONS

Hi everyone!

My dog and I just recently moved to Shenzhen for the year. I was able to bring some dog food from home but I am looking for a local dog food to start feeding him. I want to be able to mix it with his old food so it doesn't upset his stomach too much. Does anybody have any suggestions on a good brand of dog food for a larger dog? He is about 27 kg.

Thanks!

Hello Justa,

I haven't feed a dog yet but I have two cats, so I have a lot of experience in buying pet food. You can almost buy any big brand dog food online, such as Jingdong and Tianmao. There are a wide variety of brands both from domestic and foreign, the dog foods imports from abroad have relatively higher price but generally affordable, if you don't how to buy, feel free to ask me.Hope you have a good time in Shenzhen

Hey Aubrey! Thanks for reaching out! I am slowly getting my address set up in sites such as taobao and the others you mentioned for online shopping. Translating and setting it up has been a process hahaha. Do you know of any stores that sell purina dog food?

What you can do is go to a pet store, a vet or a pet groomer. They all carry premium dog food for your dog to eat. I would suggest that you take your dog out for a walk and talk to other dog owners. Ask them where they buy their dog food at.

That will be a great help.

Other than that, if you are in SZ, go to Louhu, and go to the Mixc mall.

In Louhi, in the basement is a supermarket and they carry a great selection of dog and cat food. Best wishes.