Panama visa authorization for restricted countries

Hola guys !

Does anyone have source to get Panama visa authorization for restricted countries ?

I think an idea would be the invetsment visa. You need usd 300k. I have resd about the reforestation visa that needs an 80k investment. Maybe the pensionado visa could apply too, you need a pension of 1000k.

There are many different programs available, more than most people know about. The problem is that most people are not going to take the time and effort to help out because it is not worth it to them.

Probably the best option is by investment.
Either:
1. $300k in real estate.
2. $300k in a timed bank deposit.
3. A combination of real estate and timed bank deposit.

Many people talk about the reforestation visa. I think you should stay away from this. There are many scams out there and most of the qualified property today tends to be many times more expensive than the frequently seen $80k amount.

Yes, I am looking for the same thing. My Venezuelan girlfriend got locked out of Panama due to the new visa requirement for Venezuelans (it is impossible to get the visa because the immigration website has rendered the application process inoperative for Venezuelans). If anyone has a good way to bring her and her two daughters in legally, I would sure be interested.

Coming here illegally is not an option because if they catch her (and they probably will, everyone gets stopped from time to time by the police at their roadblocks) she would never be allowed back into Panama legally. She would also like to work in Panama legally as a university professor, her prior occupation.

Right now my plan is to
1) Get a residence visa for myself (I will probably get the Pensionada visa)
2) Fly to Denmark to get married (they only require a 3 day residency requirement) and marriages there are recognized by Panama. I will need to make sure I go through the process to have the marriage certified at the Panamanian consulate in Denmark. I will also need to make sure that the marriage is recognized as valid in the US.
3) Bring her and her daughters to live with me in Panama as my dependents.

We have the added complication that my girlfriend needs to get a divorce in Venezuela (from a deadbeat husband who has long since abandoned her and left the country) before we can get married, which can take up to two years.  It may take longer than that now, since the government offices are shut down in Venezuela.

It would be nice to bring her to live with me in Panama sooner rather than later, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Greg

Hello Greg,

Your plan is on the right track. I would suggest you get married and get them citizenship and a passport from your home country first. Then instead of the Pensionado program I would apply for the 3 of you through the friendly nations program because this will get her the work permit she is wanting to get. The pensionado program does not allow employment.

If you need help with the friendly nations program I can help you anytime. Please message me directly.

Hi
Which passport you hold ?
Regards

looks like you did not get much help here bro ,, panama has turned on investors and tourism alike with this president and i dont look for it to get any better ,, good luck with their journey thru south america hope all is well