Lost birth certificate of my kids

Hello everyone,
I was in Jeddah ,saudi Arabia from 1997 to 2005. I was working  in Saudi German Hospital and my kids were born in SGH , in the year 2001 and 2003. I was issued  birth certificates for both from hospital and was given to  ministry,and finally was registered in Saudi and English birth certificate was issued from Counsulate of India in Jeddah. I don't remember whether I was given Arabic birth certificate and English translated.Now I have only birth certificate for both from Indian consulate.
I need Arabic and English translated birth certificate of my kids for an immigration purpose to USA. Pls can anybody guide me .
We don't have Iqama or any identity available now of KSA ,only visa stamped in the passport.
Thank you

Hi. I have same issue.. If you know how to get that birth certificate please give me a reply.

Hello..I am facing similar issue. I was born in Jubail, Saudi Arabia in 1988 and I have lost my birth certificate. I dont have a copy of birth certificate or any other proof with place of birth. Unfortunately, the place of birth mentioned in my passport is also wrong. Now I am residing in India and i am i need of my original birth certificate to move to US. Can someone please help me with how i can apply for my lost original birth certificate again from jubail.

Ma'am were you able to get ur kids birth certificate.?