SINS OF FORE FATHERS....

Can one bad seed affect all the good ones? In life their is the good the bad and the ugly....people fall into different categories...My visa is being delayed for some obvious reasons which i know nothing about..Yeah some Nigerians are of ill intentions but some have good intentions as well...How can i suffer for someone else's bad deeds?
  Just wanna live a good life and do the best i can for my family....but its so hard cos i found my self in philippines and am a Nigerian....

Topic has been moved on the Philippines forum.

not of your forefathers but brothers! shout to all your countrymen to do good in the philippines and don't hire filipinos to be drug mules. :(:(:(

Am not in support of that,any body caught should be dealt with....just saying their are still the good ones...

That's not only in Philippines....its worldwide.

Since 09/11 - there are more scrutinies in visa application.

crissone01 wrote:

Can one bad seed affect all the good ones? In life their is the good the bad and the ugly....people fall into different categories...My visa is being delayed for some obvious reasons which i know nothing about..Yeah some Nigerians are of ill intentions but some have good intentions as well...How can i suffer for someone else's bad deeds?
  Just wanna live a good life and do the best i can for my family....but its so hard cos i found my self in philippines and am a Nigerian....