Medical representative / Pharmacist - work and life in London?

Hello everyone. I'm interested in some more informations about life costs, salaries and opportunities in medicine for non UK residents? Is that even possible, how hard is to get working visa? When it comes to language my plan is to get C1 or even better C2 proficiency certificate by the end of this year.

I have found wide range of informations when it comes to salary, popular websites ranges from 30k to even 80k. For single person in London, what would be sufficient enough for nice life?

I have 5 year master's degree in pharmacy, I guess nostrification is not going to be issue. What are some other options with this degree in Pharma industry in UK?

Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Your degree will not be recognised in the UK without prior nostrification; the UK has an organisation called NARIC who will help you with the process; this link will take you to their website.

With regards to the "nice life"; the Numbeo website provides information on lots of aspects related to living in another city/country; this link will take you to one for London.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team