Access to laptop or PC/desktop HCM

Hi there

My partner and I are staying in hcm for a week or so, near the Ben Thanh market.
She's currently applying for a job role with the NHS back in England, and needs access to a laptop or computer for half an hour in order to complete 2 arithmetic tests for the application.

We've only got mobile devices (as were told this would be fine!) but they do not appear compatible with the test. She only has until Monday to complete the test.

Does anyone know of any Internet cafes, co working spaces, hotels or even private individuals with access to a laptop or pc that we could use for just half an hour or so? Preferably in the local region to us. (ben thanh).

Please let me know!
Thanks in advance.

Does your hotel have a corner in the lobby called Business Centre with one or two computers sitting there collecting dust?   Most do.  If it doesn't, the quickest way would be to ask the hotel staff for the location of the nearest one.  Or ask if a staff member has a laptop you can rent for half an hour.

Highlands Coffee used to have a computer in many of their locations for customers to use; I don't know if they still do.

Most internet cafes in Saigon are for gaming.  Whoever told you that "mobile devices alone would be fine" was absolutely correct, as everyone in all large cities in Vietnam has his/her own device and wifi is free everywhere, old fashion Internet cafe isn't necessary anymore.  Your particular need is rare, but your hotel front desk should've been the first place you ask for assistance.