Playing Soccer(football)

write to me on the personal super sam

HEY PEOPLESSS !!! I live in Karama. dont mind travelling anywhere if the ground has got a Metro Station near by lol (im new on Visit Visa here)
I would like to join any team if ones short of a good player !! i play right,mid/forward.

Thank you.

Hi All,

I am interested in playing either 5 a side or 11 a side (or both).

I have not played for a year or so, however have a strong background in football, so would not take long to get up to speed again.

If anyone is getting together to play soon and you need players(training included) drop me a message.

Many thanks,

Kareem

Hi, I'd love to play football too. Just send me a message if there are any games happening. I live in Al Nahda 2 but am ok with travelling around. Also I'm looking for playing outdoors rather than indoors.

Hi,
Waseem here. can u let me know when would u guys be playin and if I can get into ur team.

Thanks.

Hey guys! any game soon?

It appears Rawa is not available to comment.

Anyone else can organize a game soon! Come on guys! :)

does anyone know of a good ground to play? If yes then lets play this Thursday night , that is if we've got around 10 guys.

I'm available this Thursday evening between 7 and 10:30..

I don't think people understand that although everyone keeps saying they want to play, no one is on here organizing any games..

Since the thread is dating back to to 2009/2010, I don't think there's much use in keeping it around unless someone takes charge

I think it's a bit slow here because we're all new to Dubai and don't know much about where and how to organize the games. Things will become easier I think once we organize the first one..

cwilde would you like to take the initiative? i'm happy to assist but honestly i know no good indoors place to play in.

Hey Guyz,

Rawa asked to be contacted privately if interested and i did just that i even gave him my phone number and not heard from him since then. I am relatively new in Dubai myself but if we can get a lead to any indoor field then we can organize ourselves into a team.

Hi guys.

I PMed Rawa, even got a reply asking how long I've been playing for. Waiting for his next reply.

With all the people posting on here I'm sure it won't be long till we're all playing. Hope this thread stays open.

This is another site I found, although after contacting them, I got no response so far. Maybe you guys can give it a shot too and post on here if you do get a reply for the benefit of all.

dubaifootball.com/

Super Ram wrote:

I think it's a bit slow here because we're all new to Dubai and don't know much about where and how to organize the games. Things will become easier I think once we organize the first one..

cwilde would you like to take the initiative? i'm happy to assist but honestly i know no good indoors place to play in.

I would glady facilitate, but I have to move from Canada to UAE as of yet.. I should be over withint he week, although I'll be relocating to Abu Dhabi, not Dubai.. Sorry I couldn't be more help to you guys!

Guys, there's a tournament tomorrow.. i already signed in.. check it out!

dubai.duplays.com/activity/958-football-dsw-football-5s-tournament-tournament

If any of you can join then maybe we can plan something for later on.. maybe a game or two per week..

Dear all,

I went to the site recommended by Super Sam and got an invite for a league starting this September into October. Its 5 aside competition if we can get 7 people we can form a team immediately and enter for the league for team it cost 2950 which we can split into 421.5 each. Please let me know by tomorrow if we can form a team.

Hi all,

I had a training session with a team last night at Safa Park, there is room for more players you can call Adam-0554552377 to be part of it.

Cheers.

Hi Phyol

I live in Deira, happy to join the team... please contact me on 0551111078

@secrethq1

Hi,

When do you meet at WTC for the indoor games? The team i training with is an Amateur team and its a bit regimental for me am just looking for where to play soccer. Will call you now.

hey guys there is anybody still interested i want to remove my dummy there is only football can make me speed up again .i live in abou hail building a new team and finding a pitch is easy please cintact me.

Hello guys,

It seems lots of people are interested in soccer. My friend and I are in. Lets make something happen tomm, thursday or day after tomm, friday for some casual play. Maybe we can manage to play in some park convenient to all. What u guys say? Please respond fast.

am game.. my no is 0561032709..am free any day except mondays for evenings..gimme a shout

Saty

Hi guys,
I am hamed from Paris . I'll be to Dubaï from middle of march and i would be pleased to play football with you ! Are you Still playing?

Guys,

We play soccer in bur dubai , Seamens club. It is next to the new gold souq. 5 a side game on an astro turf. We play on mondays - wednesdays - saturdays 0930 (evening) on wards. Amateur to skilled guys and between 15 to i guess 50 years old. Everybody is welcome :)
text/call me if you'd like to join.
050 5541011

rgds
Ali Gohar

i ll be there on weds then. i usually play for my office team on mons.. used to play in UK before.. i came to dubai 4 months  back .. wud love to join u guys.. so then will text u now as well.. and lemme know how to come over.. i dont have a car yet so wil be usin the metro...

cheers
Saty

Hi All,

I need a goal keeper and a player for a 5 on 5 match on emirates road today at 19.30. 25 dhs per person.

reasonably good players only!

kindly contact me on 0553828196 asap!

i would like to play to

Hi, I can't find people who play football regularly, so here I am looking for them, is there any way you guys can guide me on where to go or whom to contact in order to find groups who play football regularly !!! Help !!

Hi. I mentioned earlier we play at seamens club in bur dubai.
let me know if you are willing.

my post earlier

qte

Guys,

We play soccer in bur dubai , Seamens club. It is next to the new gold souq. 5 a side game on an astro turf. We play on mondays - wednesdays - saturdays 0930 (evening) on wards. Amateur to skilled guys and between 15 to i guess 50 years old. Everybody is welcome
text/call me if you'd like to join.
050 5541011

rgds
Ali Gohar

unqte

hey man am in cameroon and love soccer s so much

hey guys.. would like to join as well if you are still playing. only 2 of us.

hi guys, interested in playing some regular football. i am 25 years old and i have been playing all my life. please let me know if i can join u guys.

any one looking for a club...we r AL Muntasir FC...we train 3 x a week at safa park from 17h30-19h00 and charge 350 a month,we play regular tournaments in dubai...plz check our facebook page...thanks

ur club sounds great ara247. but unfortunately ur training timings clash with my work hrs.

hi am called justice gameli from Ghana and am a footballer wish to play in dubai,i will be very great if you look for a club for me,that is my talent,please you can also contact me on +233206115700

which club? day, time?

Do u guys train or u guys play tournaments

would like to play football;based in jebel ali ;have played in uk before;originall from India; 0562863515
suhaib

I PLAY FOR BANJOH GRASS ROOT ACADEMY FOOTBALL CLUB AT NIGERIA, AND I AM NOW IN TANZANIA. I AM A FOOTBALLER WHO NEED A SERIOUS ASSISTANCE THAT CAN HELP ME TO GET A BETTER FOOTBALL CLUB. I GOT CLIPS, ACTION PICTURES AND CV... AND I WILL LIKE TO ATTACH MY CV YOU... KINDLY MAIL ME BACK IF YOU GET MY MAIL... THANK YOU AND GOD... HERE IS MY MAIL: [email protected], AND MY NUMBER: +255685000676

BLESS YOU..