A job for Tunisian girl

I am Najiba from Tunisia, i am an Agronomist and i speak arabic counting living in Turkey and looking for a job in the field of agriculture or in the field of Arabic language. I also speak frensh, english, learning spanish and turkish.
Any advice would be appreciative. Thanks

Hello Najiba,

Welcome on board

I suggest that you drop an advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section of the website so that you might get an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

Yes of course it will be gratefull for me

you can search here  www.iskur.com or sahibinden.com , good luck.

You can check for kariyer.net or yenibiris.com but I kindly advice you to look for jobs other than agriculcure because every year hundreds of agriculcure engineer graduates from Turkish universities and even some of these people looks other areas for jobs due to lack of capacity, use your language skills for different types of jobs, you can ask me for any questions in your mind.

Good luck

hi
i'm a civil engineer , i speak arabic,french ,english and littel bit turkish and spanish (level A2 )  what's kind of job you  can recommend for me ?

najibafakhar wrote:

I am Najiba from Tunisia, i am an Agronomist and i speak arabic counting living in Turkey and looking for a job in the field of agriculture or in the field of Arabic language. I also speak frensh, english, learning spanish and turkish.
Any advice would be appreciative. Thanks

Turkey to find work, you need a little Turkish