Jobs in AML that sponsor a visa?

Hello all! I am from Costa Rica and this year, I decided I will be moving out of the country, my main option is Germany! I went to Frankfurt and Berlin last year and fell in love with the country, I have been looking for options to work there but as soon as I mention that I would need somehow a "visa sponsorship" it seems I get discarded from the pool. Do you know what can I do?

Visa sponsorship means the sponsor would take on full financial responsibility for everything you do in Germany, incl. Living expenses, health and legal fees incl deportation costs etc. No sane company or person would agree to do that for you (except maybe very good friends and family members). And neither do you need it!
What you need is a job offer and some help with the formalities of applying for a work permit. E.g. the company has to give you some extended documentation, job description, etc. and might need to justify why they want to hire a foreigner (and not an EU citizen with the same skills). This will still get you thrown out of many shortlists, but not all - especially if you focus on jobs for which you have niche skills that no or few Europeans have. It also helps a lot if you speak German, of course.

Thank you very much for your insights! I am currently looking into options, I do not want to give up on my goal, but sometimes is really difficult as I want to prove potential employers that all I need is the job offer and I will be glad process the work permit here in my country.

You have to, in any case, apply for the work visa by yourself at the German embassy in your country (the process can take a few months). The employer only needs to support the paperwork.
For now, all you need to do is convincing an employer that you are the best person for the job - better than any European. They then must convince the visa authorities of the same.
Good luck!
(How good is your German language? Do you send job applications in German, proof-read by a native speaker?)

pinoale14 wrote:

Thank you very much for your insights! I am currently looking into options, I do not want to give up on my goal, but sometimes is really difficult as I want to prove potential employers that all I need is the job offer and I will be glad process the work permit here in my country.

Sorry but "all I need is the job offer" is like saying one only needs to pick the right numbers to win the lottery! I'm not sure you understand Beppi's advice!? The problem with emigrating from a non-EU country is that the employer has to prove they can't find an EU citizen to fill a job. Thus the only people from such third countries who get the job offers and needed work visas are ones with exceptional skills and experience that are in short supply in Germany. Sorry but otherwise you are basically wasting your time. Currently, IT and high tech jobs, nursing, some fields of medicine and high academic researchers or professors are the candidates for such work.