USA to Banglore

Hello,
We are a small family that is planning to move to Banglore in August 2019. We have not looked for any jobs & accomodation yet. Having lived in USA for 15 plus year our biggest fear is the pollution and traffic which we want to avoid as much as possible. We have a 9 year old for whom we are looking for an international school with IB curriculum. It's a big transition and we are bit nervous.

Things we don't have or don't know how (yet) are:

1. Aadhar card
2.Bank account
3.No idea about anything in Banglore or in fact any other city.
4. School systems. Our daughter is not comfortable even to discuss about the topic. Hope she will be ok.
5. Not sure of Job search.
6. How to look for a place to live?

In New Jersey atleast it's easy to pick a place to live...go for the best schools! Since transportation is there to the city never had issues.

Please advise and share your thoughts. Thank you for your time.

First and foremost, state your career goals and decide whether there is a suitable company here.

Pollution and traffic, you will not be able to manage.  They are real.

Good schools are here. IB curriculum also here.  Very hefty charges.  My grand kids finished their schooling here.

Aadhar and Bank accounts, not a major issue.  Manageable.

When you look from USA, it looks horrible.  But you will be able to manage.  Trust me the 9 year old will thank you both eventually.

Good luck.

Dr. Majeed

Hello
Bangalore is a good place apart from traffic and pollution issues., if you are a businesses man or related to IT profession finding a job is not a problem. There are many better places in karnataka for you to settle depending on your requirements and expectations. My suggestion is that you come over here once and know things and make all arrangements and then get the family. The things which you don't know can be enquired in embassy for the procedures and formalities.

Hi
Hope you are in India now. Let me know in case you require any help.