Visitor visa

Hello,
I am from Nepal and currently I am in Australia as a visitor( visitor visa). I first applied visitor visa for new zealand but I got reject and suddenly I applied for australia and I got visa easily. I want to know that can I apply visitor visa for New Zealand once again? Is there any chances to get new zealand visitor visa?
I will apply whenever I return back to my country Nepal.

Please suggest me! It will very help full!!

Thank you

Sarozpande wrote:

Hello,
I am from Nepal and currently I am in Australia as a visitor( visitor visa). I first applied visitor visa for new zealand but I got reject and suddenly I applied for australia and I got visa easily. I want to know that can I apply visitor visa for New Zealand once again? Is there any chances to get new zealand visitor visa?
I will apply whenever I return back to my country Nepal.

Please suggest me! It will very help full!!

Thank you

Did you get informed why your previous visa was refused?

This is the reason to got reject:

While you have provided some evidence of employment it would not appear to be stable, long term employment.
• The documents you have provided do not demonstrate that you have sound financial circumstances in your home country.
• You appear to have limited family ties in your home country.
• While you have provided evidence of funds we are not satisfied the documents you have provided adequately demonstrate the source of these
funds and that you have sufficient financial ties to your home country.
• We note that you have not provided evidence of any previous travel to
countries outside your home country.

Sarozpande wrote:

This is the reason to got reject:

While you have provided some evidence of employment it would not appear to be stable, long term employment.
• The documents you have provided do not demonstrate that you have sound financial circumstances in your home country.
• You appear to have limited family ties in your home country.
• While you have provided evidence of funds we are not satisfied the documents you have provided adequately demonstrate the source of these
funds and that you have sufficient financial ties to your home country.
• We note that you have not provided evidence of any previous travel to
countries outside your home country.

If your previous visa was rightly refused, have your got the evidence they needed before you make a new application?