Any Thai language tutor in jakarta ?

Hi Guys

I am an Indian living in jakarta for few years ...  Any Thai language teacher here to teach me learn reading and writing inThai , i want to move to thailand so i would like to learn reading and writing asap , i stay in kemayoran ...

Thanks & Regards
Rajnish

I would be pleasantly surprised if they are Thai language teachers in Indonesia, your best bet is to just move to Thailand It will be extremely easy and cheap to find an excellent teacher that way
Depending on the location many Thais speak better than basic English, it's the accent that's difficult at first to understand for English speakers
Every province and large city has Thai language schools out that way, many expats move north from Bangkok to Chiang Mai as it as a huge expat network, fantastic place and very cheap

Thank you for response actually i have a job in hand already in thailand starting september this year but i am asked if possible come prepared with atleast writing and reading in thai language ... its a corporate job but they still deal with documents written in thai ....

Jeez to get to that standard will take some very intense commitment with learning in such a short period, best of luck with that one
Speaking is one thing but the reading and writing is a different story
Good luck with that one