Resort job in the Maldives

Hi!

I'm interested in working at a 5 star resort in the Maldives for a year. I want to know a few things to help me finalize my decision.

1) what are the employee living quarters like? Do you have your own space or do you share a room with another employee?

2) what are the average monthly wages? I am interested in working in a resort spa.

3) Where is the best place to find a job at a Maldives resort?

Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to answer these questions for me!

hello, im intrested to help u

Hi fallo970,

If you want to help, you can answer the questions above!

Thank you

there are many resorts ill check which is best ok
some time shear room
after check ill let u know
posible to contact whatsup ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
You r welcome here. This is the land of resorts do finding one is easy if you have  prior experience and if you know Spanish or French. You can login Maldivesjobes.com.
I work in a Hospital and appartments r very good, wages commonly depends and would be in between 1500-3000 USD. Much more to do in Maldives.
Good luck

Hi! Do you know how to get a job at the luxury resorts? What do they look for? I've been applying on job Maldives for jobs, but haven't heard back from any resorts. Do you have any tips to help? Thanks!

Hi, you can try on job-maldives.com

Hi,
Since i have no exposure to resorts as i am a healthcare worker. Our Hospital owners have many resorts and you can search in Champa etc.
Will try to connect you someone in resorts soon if at all i get the contact number for any.

Regards,

To tell the truth, I also was working in hotels for some years, and more than all I really liked the period from September to April. Indeed, it is the best period, even in warm countries when the climate is pleasant, dry and not so high temperatures like in summer. More than all, during this period there is not such a large influx of tourists, there usually repose family people and there are not so many young people who make noise and behave incorrectly. See here some luxury hotels with perfect conditions of life and location https://en.cuponhotel.com/go-to/maldives/. Maybe they search for staff and probably you can be useful to each other.

Thank you so much for the info. I'll keep searching!