New members of the Vietnam forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

welcome to Vietnam Andy.

Hello,
I am Valérie Barthélémy, i am currently working as an occupational and art therapist in Munich, Germany. I am planning to move to Vietnam and I am searching a job there. I will enjoy to share informations and experiences !
Have a good day !

Hi everyone,

I’m new to this site and just moved to Bien Hoa a few days ago! I’m an English teacher from Canada. I’m here alone, and am wondering - are there any social activities or meetups here? I’ve seen them in HCM...thanks! :)

Hey I too live in bien hoa I’m from USA, I actually live in cambodia half a month bien hoa the other half, I’m free most days maybe some coffee, my girlfriend works in bien hoa and she’s gone all day I’m usually bored, maybe meet up exchange stories, welcome

Hello,
I'm Michael, an English teacher currently working in Italy .
I have a teaching position in Hanoi from next spring. I expect I'll be posting various questions here regarding accommodation, transport, banking etc.
I've visited Hanoi a couple of times on holiday.
cheers!

It2VN :

Hello,
I'm Michael, an English teacher currently working in Italy .
I have a teaching position in Hanoi from next spring. I expect I'll be posting various questions here regarding accommodation, transport, banking etc.
I've visited Hanoi a couple of times on holiday.
cheers!

Welcome!

Let us know if you need help searching the forum.

Accommodations, Transport, Banking and many other subjects are already covered here at length in the forum discussions.

Cheers!

Hello everyone, nice to meet all :)

Hello All,

MY name is Brian,
I am a Vietnamese Chinese Canadian and currently visiting HCM and Bien Hoa.  I think there Vietnam is a great country with wonderful food.

I currently work as a Environmental Consultant in Canada. If there is a opportunity to meet with some friends here. Just PM me.

Would like to start a volleyball team and go for coffee or something with fellow Expats.

Cheers!

brianwutang :

Hello All,

MY name is Brian,
I am a Vietnamese Chinese Canadian and currently visiting HCM and Bien Hoa.  I think there Vietnam is a great country with wonderful food.

I currently work as a Environmental Consultant in Canada. If there is a opportunity to meet with some friends here. Just PM me.

Would like to start a volleyball team and go for coffee or something with fellow Expats.

Cheers!

I would imagine, particularly if you can speak even a little passable Vietnamese, there could be a lot of opportunity to find good employment in your chosen occupation.  There certainly is enough pollution to go around. 
:joking: :mad:

Hi I'm Tash. I am moving to Ho chi Minh on the 10th of January. I will be based at a school in district 2 and hoping to find accomodation, gym and yoga studio in that vicinity. I look forward to sharing discussions with you in my planning and arrival in Vietnam.

hi all, kevin here, in philippines now, coming to vietnam early next year.

movielvr :

hi all, kevin here, in philippines now, coming to vietnam early next year.

Howdy Kevin,

It would be interesting to know the general reasons you are leaving the PI for VN, just for the sake of comparison.

I'm guessing you have been to VN before.

Anyway, if you have any questions, ask away...

no, never been to vietnam before,wanted to visit for some time.ill think of some questions and get back to you, thanks!

btw, most food here sucks,but then im from new orleans