New members of the Vanuatu forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Vanuatu forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Vanuatu if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Im Steve and Im looking at moving my family to Vanuatu and was looking for some pros and cons also looking at buying a business

Hi , This is Anil from India.
Planning to move to Port Vila in May.  Before start from India want to know some informaton about the conoutry

hi, Im mike, my wife and I are thinking about retiring in vanuatu any feedback about it good and bad would be awesome.

Hi !! I am Dipankar from India . Living here in Santo, Vanuatu at present. For last one year I have been working here in Vanuatu. Very nice and beautiful country . Very  humble and gentle countrymen. Nice place to live here. But here in Santo I am looking for gym. Sorry not available so far.

Hi all

I am moving my family over to Vanuatu before the end of the year, and am wanting all the pros and cons, my wife and I are hard workers with great ideas and can see a positive life in Vanuatu for my family, 2 boys 11 and 9, offcoarse needing schooling, so need advise on this.

I'm a very diverse worker/businessman and am willing to give anything a go if it's going to benefit to my family/friends. I don't want to tread on anyone's toes so, I'm writing this to get the best advise and overall aspects whilst helping locals with ongoing ideas and new ventures.

Please help point me in the best direction, as you will be pleasantly surprised once in Vanuatu

Thank you
Pat s

Hi Pat !!

Nice to see your message here. Just to inform you that it is really a nice country to stay and enjoy the life. Peaceful and the countrymen are very friendly and co-operative. I know there are some good school in Port Vila and Santo as well.

Thank you so much !! Welcome to Vanuatu in Advance.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880568

Thanks!

Closed