New members of the USA forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hello everyone, I'm new here and glad to be a part of this forum.
Thanks for the warm welcome.

hello guys, i'm planning to have a tour in US, who can I meet from here, i'm going to Niagara falls.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you all for your introduction!

[at]StephenHeffner > Why don't you start a new topic with an introduction and ask your question on the USA forum? It will help you.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi,

I am Themply from New York City. I am new here want to make serious friends. Explore this forum and try to resolve other's problem.

Hi all.

I do not seem to relate well to Americans. I will be moving to Philadelphia soon and I am looking for new friends. I enjoy and tend to have the same sense of humor and likes than Dutch, British, Danish, and of course Latinos,  but any friends from other nationalities are welcome! Also, people over 50.
ME... I love learning about new things-interesting data, scientific facts-, documentaries, podcasts, going to new places, or trying new food. Music and art are very important to me. I love design in architecture, bridges, furniture, fabrics, advertising, paintings, graphics, fonts, logos, vectors all of it.
Animals and in particular dogs, are a big part of my life, therefore, vegetarian.
My favorite things to do are: finding beauty in abandon buildings, long-long car rides, long-long walks, museums, finding new restaurants/breweries/bakeries, day trips with no particular destination, long conversations, coffee and desert or wine and cheese outdoors.

I am from Toronto Canada and I will be arriving Atlanta, GA on Saturday evening, September 7th for a week.  I am just wondering if anyone available to hang out with me during the weekend.  I am single male, 39

Cheers
Malik

NGabriella :

My favorite things to do are: finding beauty in abandon buildings, long-long car rides, long-long walks, museums, finding new restaurants/breweries/bakeries, day trips with no particular destination, long conversations, coffee and desert or wine and cheese outdoors.

I just drove from New York to North Carolina. That was a long car ride. I used to enjoy driving, but I think I should take a break for a while after that.

[at]Christine, thats great advice. thank you  :)

Hi this is Alex and I just joined this. I live in SF / Bay area and looking to meet fellow expats!